A flavorful and satisfying Thai Peanut Noodle Stir-Fry that’s quick and easy to prepare. Perfect for a weeknight dinner or a casual get-together with friends. The combination of noodles, vegetables, and a rich peanut sauce is sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Thai Peanut Noodle Stir-Fry
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 cup snap peas, halved
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce (optional)
- Chopped cilantro and lime wedges for garnish
- Cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan or wok, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper, carrot, and snap peas. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, peanut butter, rice vinegar, honey, and sriracha (if using).
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables and toss to coat evenly.
- Add cooked noodles to the pan and toss everything together until well combined.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chopped peanuts, cilantro, and lime wedges.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 420, Fat: 18g, Carbohydrates: 52g, Protein: 14g