If you’re a fan of Thai cuisine, you’re in for a treat with our Thai Basil Peanut Noodles. This dish combines the richness of peanuts with the aromatic Thai basil, creating a symphony of flavors that will transport you to the streets of Bangkok.
Thai Basil Peanut Noodles
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 1 cup chopped Thai basil
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Boil the rice noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan, sauté minced garlic in sesame oil until fragrant.
- Add soy sauce, peanut butter, rice vinegar, honey, and red pepper flakes to the pan. Stir until well combined.
- Toss in the cooked noodles, chopped Thai basil, and crushed peanuts. Mix thoroughly.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld.
- Serve hot, garnished with extra Thai basil and peanuts if desired.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Nutritional information per serving: Calories – 380kcal, Fat – 15g, Carbohydrates – 50g, Protein – 10g