Thai Basil Peanut Noodle Salad is a vibrant dish with a perfect balance of flavors and textures.
Thai Basil Peanut Noodle Salad
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, julienned
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Boil water and cook rice noodles according to package instructions. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked noodles, shredded carrots, sliced red bell pepper, julienned cucumber, and chopped basil leaves.
- Prepare the peanut sauce by mixing 1/4 cup peanut butter, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 minced garlic clove, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Pour the peanut sauce over the salad and toss gently to combine.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top before serving.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information: Calories: 320, Total Fat: 10g, Carbohydrates: 50g, Protein: 8g