A delightful combination of fresh vegetables, flavorful teriyaki sauce, and aromatic rice.
Teriyaki Veggie Rice Stir-Fry
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for a minute until fragrant.
- Add broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, and mushrooms. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until slightly tender.
- Stir in cooked rice and teriyaki sauce. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, tossing to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and serve the delicious Teriyaki Veggie Rice Stir-Fry hot!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Nutritional information: Calories: 220, Fat: 7g, Carbohydrates: 35g, Protein: 5g