Indulge in the savory delight of our Teriyaki Tofu Rice Bowl. This flavorful combination of tender tofu, steamed rice, and a luscious teriyaki glaze is sure to satisfy your taste buds and leave you craving for more.
Teriyaki Tofu Rice Bowl
- 1 block of firm tofu
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Sesame seeds and green onions for garnish
- Press the tofu to remove excess water, then cut it into cubes.
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger to create the teriyaki sauce.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and sauté tofu until golden brown.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce over the tofu and let it simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Serve the teriyaki tofu over a bed of steamed rice.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories – 320, Protein – 15g, Fat – 12g, Carbohydrates – 40g, Fiber – 4g