Delight your taste buds with the irresistible Teriyaki Sweet Potato Wedges. These savory-sweet wedges are a perfect blend of flavors, bringing a touch of Asian-inspired cuisine to your table. Whether served as a side dish or a tasty snack, these wedges are sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Teriyaki Sweet Potato Wedges
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Sesame seeds and green onions for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, minced garlic, and grated ginger to make the teriyaki sauce.
- Toss sweet potato wedges in the teriyaki sauce until well coated.
- Arrange the wedges on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and crispy, flipping halfway through.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with a bit of water to create a slurry. Drizzle over the wedges and toss to coat, then return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes to let the sauce thicken.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped green onions, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy these delicious Teriyaki Sweet Potato Wedges!
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving):