Delight your taste buds with this savory and sweet Teriyaki Pineapple Tofu Wrap. The combination of juicy pineapple, flavorful teriyaki sauce, and tender tofu creates a mouthwatering experience that’s perfect for lunch or dinner.
Teriyaki Pineapple Tofu Wrap
- 1 block extra-firm tofu, pressed and sliced
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Marinate tofu slices in teriyaki sauce for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook marinated tofu until golden brown.
- Warm tortillas according to package instructions.
- Assemble wraps by placing tofu, pineapple, lettuce, bell pepper, sesame seeds, and green onions on each tortilla.
- Drizzle with extra teriyaki sauce if desired.
- Roll the wraps tightly and serve immediately.
Prep time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 wraps
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 320 | Total Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1100mg | Total Carbohydrates: 45g | Dietary Fiber: 5g | Sugars: 15g | Protein: 12g