Indulge in the delightful flavors of Teriyaki Ginger Salmon Bowls. This exquisite dish combines the richness of salmon with the savory notes of teriyaki and the subtle kick of ginger, creating a culinary masterpiece that is both satisfying and nutritious.
Teriyaki Ginger Salmon Bowls
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups steamed broccoli florets
- Sesame seeds and green onions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, minced ginger, minced garlic, honey, and sesame oil.
- Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet and brush with the teriyaki mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- While the salmon is baking, prepare the brown rice and steam the broccoli.
- Once the salmon is done, assemble the bowls with a base of brown rice, topped with steamed broccoli and a teriyaki ginger salmon fillet.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
- Serve and enjoy your Teriyaki Ginger Salmon Bowls!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 450, Protein: 30g, Carbohydrates: 45g, Fat: 18g, Fiber: 6g