Delight your taste buds with this savory Teriyaki Ginger Beef Stir-Fry. The perfect blend of tender beef, crisp vegetables, and a rich teriyaki ginger sauce makes this dish a quick and flavorful addition to your weeknight dinner repertoire.
Teriyaki Ginger Beef Stir-Fry
- 1 lb flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
- Cooked white rice, for serving
- Sesame seeds and green onions for garnish
- Marinate the sliced flank steak with soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and minced garlic for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry marinated beef until browned and cooked through. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- In the same wok, add more oil if needed and stir-fry broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, and grated ginger until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Combine the cooked beef with the vegetables in the wok.
- In a small bowl, mix honey and dissolved cornstarch, then add it to the wok. Stir well to coat the beef and vegetables in the sauce.
- Serve the Teriyaki Ginger Beef Stir-Fry over cooked white rice, garnished with sesame seeds and green onions.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 380, Fat: 15g, Carbohydrates: 35g, Protein: 28g