Experience the perfect harmony of flavors in our Sweet Potato and Kale Hash. This dish is a symphony of sweet and savory, creating a delightful culinary experience that you won’t forget.
Sweet Potato and Kale Hash Harmony
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chopped onions and garlic, sauté until softened.
- Add diced sweet potatoes, cook until golden brown and tender.
- Add chopped kale, cook until wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy the harmony of flavors!
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 220, Fat: 8g, Carbohydrates: 35g, Protein: 5g