Spice up your dinner with this delightful Sriracha Lime Honey Glazed Shrimp recipe. The perfect combination of sweet and spicy will leave your taste buds craving more. Quick and easy to prepare, this dish is a surefire way to impress your guests.
Sriracha Lime Honey Glazed Shrimp
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together Sriracha sauce, honey, lime juice, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp to the pan and cook until pink, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Pour the Sriracha mixture over the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chopped cilantro.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories 220, Fat 10g, Carbohydrates 12g, Protein 20g