Spice up your wing game with these mouthwatering Sriracha Honey Glazed Wings. The perfect combination of heat and sweetness will leave your taste buds craving for more.
Sriracha Honey Glazed Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, whisk together Sriracha sauce, honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, grated ginger, vegetable oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl and pour half of the sauce over them, tossing to coat evenly.
- Arrange the wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 45-50 minutes, turning halfway through, until crispy and golden brown.
- While the wings are baking, heat the remaining sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat until it thickens slightly.
- Once the wings are done, brush them with the thickened sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
- Serve the Sriracha Honey Glazed Wings hot and enjoy!
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories – 350kcal, Fat – 22g, Carbohydrates – 18g, Protein – 20g