Indulge in the bold flavors of this Spicy Thai Peanut Noodle Bowl. It’s a perfect blend of heat, nuttiness, and freshness, making it a crowd-pleaser.
Spicy Thai Peanut Noodle Bowl
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup snap peas, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a wok or large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of sesame oil over medium heat.
- Add the sliced red bell pepper, shredded carrots, and snap peas. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Combine the cooked noodles with the vegetables in the wok.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1/3 cup peanut butter, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon sriracha, and 1 tablespoon honey.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and vegetables, tossing to combine and coat evenly.
- Serve the Spicy Thai Peanut Noodle Bowl hot, garnished with chopped peanuts and fresh cilantro.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 420, Fat: 18g, Carbohydrates: 55g, Protein: 12g