Delight your taste buds with the perfect blend of spicy, tangy goodness in this Spicy Sriracha Lime Grilled Salmon recipe. The succulent salmon, marinated in a zesty mixture of Sriracha and lime, promises a flavor explosion that will leave you craving for more.
Spicy Sriracha Lime Grilled Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, whisk together Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, minced garlic, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon fillets in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill the salmon for about 4-5 minutes per side or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 320, Fat: 18g, Carbohydrates: 10g, Protein: 30g