Indulge in the rich and flavorful experience of Spicy Peanut Tofu Satay. This enticing dish combines the boldness of spices with the creaminess of peanut sauce, creating a culinary masterpiece that will tantalize your taste buds.
Spicy Peanut Tofu Satay
- 1 block of firm tofu, cubed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (for garnish)
- Fresh cilantro (for garnish)
- Press tofu to remove excess water, then cut into cubes.
- In a bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha, garlic, ginger, lime juice, and brown sugar to create the satay marinade.
- Marinate the tofu cubes in the mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Thread tofu onto skewers and grill until golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and fresh cilantro before serving.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: (per serving)
Calories: 320 | Protein: 15g | Carbohydrates: 20g | Fat: 22g | Fiber: 4g