Delight your taste buds with these mouthwatering Spicy Peanut Soba Noodles. A perfect blend of heat, nuttiness, and chewy noodles that will leave you craving for more.
Spicy Peanut Soba Noodles
- 8 oz soba noodles
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Cook soba noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, sriracha, garlic, and ginger to make the sauce.
- Toss the cooked noodles with the sauce until well coated.
- Stir in shredded carrots and scallions.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld.
- Before serving, sprinkle with chopped peanuts and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories – 380, Fat – 18g, Carbohydrates – 45g, Protein – 12g