Indulge in the bold flavors of our Spicy Peanut Noodles – a delightful fusion of nutty richness and spicy kick that will tantalize your taste buds.
Spicy Peanut Noodles
- 8 oz. Chinese wheat noodles
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Boil the noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, Sriracha, garlic, and ginger until well combined.
- Toss the cooked noodles in the peanut sauce until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with green onions and chopped peanuts. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the spicy peanut goodness!
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
Nutrition Information: Calories: 380, Fat: 18g, Carbohydrates: 45g, Protein: 12g