A tantalizing blend of succulent shrimp, ripe mango, and zesty chili lime sauce, this Spicy Mango Chili Lime Shrimp recipe is a burst of flavors that will leave your taste buds dancing.
Spicy Mango Chili Lime Shrimp
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Juice of 2 limes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add shrimp to the pan and cook until they turn pink, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Stir in diced mango, chili powder, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Serve hot and enjoy the explosion of flavors!
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 320, Fat: 15g, Carbohydrates: 25g, Protein: 22g