Indulge in the zesty and fiery flavors of our Spicy Citrus Shrimp Delight. This dish combines succulent shrimp with a tantalizing blend of citrus and spices, creating a delightful experience for your taste buds.
Spicy Citrus Shrimp Delight
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Zest of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and red pepper flakes, sauté until fragrant.
- Add shrimp to the pan, cook until pink and opaque.
- Stir in orange zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh parsley.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 220, Protein: 25g, Fat: 12g, Carbohydrates: 5g