Indulge in the exquisite flavors of our Spiced Orange Glazed Salmon. The perfect blend of spices and citrusy goodness will elevate your dining experience to a whole new level.
Spiced Orange Glazed Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, honey, cumin, paprika, coriander, salt, and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet and brush them with the orange glaze.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- While the salmon is baking, heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté the glaze until it thickens.
- Drizzle the thickened glaze over the baked salmon and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve the Spiced Orange Glazed Salmon hot and enjoy!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories: 320, Protein: 25g, Carbohydrates: 10g, Fat: 20g