Experience the bold flavors of Smoky Chipotle Black Beans in this hearty and satisfying recipe. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or as a flavorful side dish. These beans are a crowd-pleaser and will leave your taste buds craving more.
Smoky Chipotle Black Beans
- 2 cups dried black beans, soaked overnight
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Drain and rinse the soaked black beans.
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add diced onions and cook until softened.
- Add minced garlic, chipotle peppers, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add soaked black beans and vegetable broth to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 1.5 to 2 hours or until beans are tender.
- Once cooked, adjust seasoning to taste and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Cooking Time: 2 hours
Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 250, Protein – 12g, Fat – 5g, Carbohydrates – 40g