A quick and flavorful Sizzling Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry that’s perfect for a weeknight dinner. Packed with bold flavors and ready in minutes!
Sizzling Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish
- In a bowl, mix the shrimp with minced garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Let it marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the marinated shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn pink and opaque.
- Remove from heat and garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
- Serve hot over rice or your choice of side.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Nutritional Information: (per serving)