Delight your taste buds with these Sesame Orange Glazed Tofu Skewers, a perfect blend of flavors that will elevate your dining experience.
Sesame Orange Glazed Tofu Skewers
- 1 block of firm tofu, cubed
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Vegetables of your choice for skewering
- Press the tofu to remove excess water, then cut it into cubes.
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, orange juice, sesame oil, maple syrup, minced garlic, and grated ginger to create the marinade.
- Marinate the tofu cubes in the mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill or grill pan. Thread the marinated tofu cubes and vegetables onto skewers.
- Grill the skewers, turning occasionally and basting with the marinade, until the tofu is golden and vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the skewers before serving.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: (Provide nutritional information here)