A perfect blend of sesame and orange glaze elevates this salmon bowl to a culinary masterpiece.
Sesame Orange Glazed Salmon Bowl
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups steamed broccoli florets
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Green onions, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together sesame oil, orange juice, soy sauce, honey, grated ginger, and minced garlic.
- Brush the glaze over the salmon fillets and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- While the salmon is baking, prepare brown rice and steamed broccoli.
- Once the salmon is done, assemble bowls with brown rice, steamed broccoli, and glazed salmon.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories 420, Fat 20g, Protein 30g, Carbohydrates 35g, Fiber 5g