Snap into the delightful flavors of Sesame Ginger Snap Peas with this easy and quick recipe. The perfect side dish to complement any meal, these snap peas are tossed in a mouthwatering sesame ginger sauce that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
Sesame Ginger Snap Peas
- 1 pound snap peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blanch snap peas in boiling water for 2 minutes, then transfer to an ice bath to cool. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, ginger, and garlic.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add snap peas and sesame sauce to the skillet, tossing to coat evenly. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the snap peas are tender-crisp.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, season with salt and pepper, and toss once more before serving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 120 | Total Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 350mg | Total Carbohydrates: 14g | Dietary Fiber: 4g | Sugars: 8g | Protein: 3g