Sesame Ginger Salmon Bowl is a delightful dish that combines the richness of salmon with the bold flavors of sesame and ginger. It’s a wholesome meal that’s both satisfying and nourishing, making it a favorite among many home cooks.
Sesame Ginger Salmon Bowl
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Green onions, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, grated ginger, minced garlic, honey, and rice vinegar to create the marinade.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish and pour the marinade over them. Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- While the salmon is baking, prepare the bowls by arranging cooked brown rice, steamed broccoli, julienned carrot, and sliced avocado.
- Once the salmon is done, place a fillet on top of each bowl.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped green onions on top for garnish.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 450, Protein: 30g, Carbohydrates: 45g, Fat: 18g, Fiber: 8g