Give your dinner a delicious twist with these Sesame Ginger Glazed Green Beans. The perfect combination of savory and sweet, this side dish is a crowd-pleaser that will elevate any meal.
Sesame Ginger Glazed Green Beans
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for 2-3 minutes until they are bright green but still crisp. Immediately transfer them to an ice bath to stop the cooking process. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, grated ginger, and minced garlic to create the glaze.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the blanched green beans and sesame glaze to the skillet, tossing to coat evenly. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the green beans are heated through and glazed.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the green beans and toss again before serving. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 120, Fat – 7g, Carbohydrates – 15g, Protein – 3g