These Sesame Ginger Beef Skewers are a perfect combination of savory and slightly sweet flavors. The tender beef, marinated in a delicious sesame ginger sauce, is skewered and grilled to perfection. This recipe is a crowd-pleaser, making it a great choice for your next barbecue or dinner party.
Sesame Ginger Beef Skewers
- 1.5 lbs beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, minced garlic, grated ginger, and sesame seeds to create the marinade.
- Add thinly sliced beef to the marinade, ensuring each piece is well-coated. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or refrigerate for a few hours for enhanced flavor.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread marinated beef slices onto soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill skewers for 3-4 minutes per side or until beef reaches your desired level of doneness.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for a few minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with additional sesame seeds and chopped green onions if desired.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 300kcal, Protein – 25g, Carbohydrates – 12g, Fat – 18g