Indulge in the delightful flavors of our Roasted Red Pepper Walnut Quinoa. This wholesome dish is a perfect blend of nutty quinoa, smoky roasted red peppers, and crunchy walnuts, creating a symphony of tastes that will leave your taste buds singing. Give it a try and elevate your mealtime experience!
Roasted Red Pepper Walnut Quinoa
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 red bell peppers, roasted and diced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- In a pan, sauté garlic in olive oil until fragrant.
- Add roasted red peppers and walnuts, cook for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Combine the cooked quinoa with the pepper and walnut mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: (per serving)