A delightful combination of roasted red peppers, creamy hummus, and fresh veggies wrapped in a tortilla.
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Wrap
- 1 cup roasted red pepper hummus
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, julienned
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spread a generous amount of roasted red pepper hummus onto each tortilla.
- Layer spinach leaves, sliced red bell pepper, julienned cucumber, and red onion on top of the hummus.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly, folding in the sides to secure the fillings.
- Slice the wraps in half diagonally and serve immediately or wrap in parchment paper for later.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information per serving:
- Calories: 280
- Total Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 650mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 40g
- Dietary Fiber: 7g
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 9g