A delicious and healthy option for lunch or dinner, this Pineapple Teriyaki Tofu Bowl is packed with flavors that will tantalize your taste buds.
Pineapple Teriyaki Tofu Bowl
- 1 block extra-firm tofu, pressed and cubed
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- Cooked rice or quinoa for serving
- Sesame seeds and green onions for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, mix the cubed tofu with ¼ cup of teriyaki sauce until coated. Place tofu on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat sesame oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger, sauté for 1 minute.
- Add bell pepper, broccoli, and pineapple chunks to the pan. Stir-fry for 5-7 minutes until vegetables are tender yet crisp.
- Pour the remaining teriyaki sauce over the vegetables and toss to coat evenly.
- Divide the cooked rice or quinoa into bowls. Top with roasted tofu and stir-fried vegetables.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions if desired. Serve hot and enjoy!
Total Time: 40 minutes
Nutritional information: Calories: 320, Fat: 12g, Carbohydrates: 42g, Protein: 14g