Indulge your taste buds with the succulent flavors of our Pineapple Ginger Glazed Ham. This delightful recipe combines the sweetness of pineapple with the zing of ginger, creating a mouthwatering dish that will elevate your holiday feasts.
Pineapple Ginger Glazed Ham
- 1 spiral-cut ham, bone-in
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C).
- In a saucepan, combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, minced ginger, ground cloves, and black pepper. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the glaze thickens slightly.
- Place the spiral-cut ham in a roasting pan and brush the glaze over the ham, making sure to get it into the slices.
- Cover the ham with foil and bake for 1 hour, basting with the glaze every 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until the ham is golden brown and caramelized.
- Let the ham rest for 15 minutes before carving. Serve with the remaining glaze on the side.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 1 hour 30 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Yield: 10-12 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 350, Total Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 80mg, Sodium: 1200mg, Total Carbohydrates: 20g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 18g, Protein: 30g