Indulge in the delightful flavors of our Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breast – a dish that combines the juiciness of chicken with the richness of pesto. It’s a culinary adventure that’s both easy to make and incredibly satisfying. Your taste buds will thank you!
Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Make a pocket in each chicken breast by cutting a slit horizontally, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Season the inside of each pocket with salt and pepper.
- Stuff each pocket with a generous spoonful of pesto sauce and a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese.
- Secure the pockets with toothpicks to keep the stuffing inside.
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sear the chicken breasts on each side until golden brown.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove toothpicks before serving and enjoy your Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breast!
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories 320, Fat 18g, Carbohydrates 4g, Protein 35g