Delicious Pesto Shrimp Zucchini Boats that will delight your taste buds with every bite.
Pesto Shrimp Zucchini Boats
- 4 large zucchinis
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the zucchinis in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds to create boats.
- In a bowl, combine shrimp, cherry tomatoes, and pesto sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill each zucchini boat with the shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of each boat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through and the cheese is melted and golden.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh basil.
- Serve hot and enjoy your Pesto Shrimp Zucchini Boats!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: (per serving)