A perfect blend of succulent prawns, aromatic pesto, and perfectly cooked linguine, creating a dish that exudes elegance.
Pesto Prawn Linguine Elegance
- 250g linguine
- 200g prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook linguine according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine basil, pine nuts, garlic, and Parmesan. Pulse until finely chopped.
- With the processor running, slowly pour in the olive oil until a smooth pesto sauce forms.
- Season the prawns with salt and pepper. In a pan, sauté prawns until pink and cooked through.
- Combine cooked linguine, pesto sauce, and sautéed prawns. Toss until well coated.
- Serve immediately, garnished with additional Parmesan and fresh basil if desired.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 480 | Fat: 30g | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 20g