Indulge in the deliciousness of our Pesto Parmesan Quinoa Bowl—a perfect blend of flavors and nutrients that will leave you satisfied and wanting more.
Pesto Parmesan Quinoa Bowl
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions using 2 cups of water.
- In a large bowl, mix cooked quinoa with basil pesto and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Gently fold in cherry tomatoes and chopped baby spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with additional Parmesan if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 320, Fat: 14g, Carbohydrates: 40g, Protein: 12g