Elevate your dinner experience with this Pesto Parmesan Crusted Cod recipe. The combination of flavors and textures in this dish will leave your taste buds singing.
Pesto Parmesan Crusted Cod
- 4 cod fillets
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Pat the cod fillets dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the grated parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Brush each cod fillet with pesto sauce, then coat with the parmesan and breadcrumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
- Place the coated fillets on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cod flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh herbs if desired.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 350 | Fat: 18g | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 28g