Savor the taste of our Pesto Infused Caprese Panini, a delightful combination of vibrant tomatoes, creamy mozzarella, and zesty pesto, all sandwiched between perfectly grilled bread.
Pesto Infused Caprese Panini
- 4 slices of ciabatta bread
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a panini press or grill pan over medium heat.
- Spread a generous amount of pesto on one side of each slice of ciabatta bread.
- Layer the tomato slices and mozzarella on half of the bread slices.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over the filling and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with the remaining slices of bread, pesto side down.
- Brush the outside of the sandwiches with olive oil.
- Place the sandwiches in the panini press or grill pan and cook until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and let it cool for a minute before slicing.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
Nutritional Information: (per serving)
- Calories: 480
- Protein: 18g
- Fat: 32g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 4g