Transform your tofu into a culinary masterpiece with this Orange Teriyaki Glazed Tofu recipe. The perfect harmony of sweet and savory, this dish will tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving more.
Orange Teriyaki Glazed Tofu
- 1 block of firm tofu
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Sesame seeds and green onions for garnish
- Press the tofu to remove excess water, then cut it into cubes.
- In a bowl, mix teriyaki sauce, orange juice, minced garlic, grated ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar, and cornstarch to create the marinade.
- Marinate tofu cubes in the mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and cook marinated tofu until golden and crispy.
- Drizzle any remaining marinade over the tofu and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Serve the Orange Teriyaki Glazed Tofu over rice, garnished with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: (per serving)
- Calories: 280
- Protein: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fat: 15g
- Fiber: 3g