Experience a burst of flavors with our Orange Ginger Glazed Tofu Bowl, a perfect blend of sweet and savory that will elevate your taste experience.
Orange Ginger Glazed Tofu Bowl
- 1 block of firm tofu, pressed and cubed
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Sesame seeds and green onions for garnish
- Cooked rice for serving
- Combine orange juice, soy sauce, maple syrup, grated ginger, and minced garlic in a bowl to create the marinade.
- Add cubed tofu to the marinade and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove tofu from the marinade and coat each piece with cornstarch.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and fry tofu until golden and crispy.
- In a separate pan, simmer the remaining marinade until it thickens into a glaze.
- Toss the fried tofu in the glaze until evenly coated.
- Serve the Orange Ginger Glazed Tofu over cooked rice, garnished with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Nutritional Information: (Per Serving)
Calories: 320 | Protein: 15g | Fat: 18g | Carbohydrates: 28g | Fiber: 3g