Brighten up your dinner table with these Orange Ginger Glazed Carrot Ribbons. This easy-to-make side dish is not only visually appealing but also bursting with flavor. The combination of citrusy orange and spicy ginger creates a unique and delightful taste that will leave your guests asking for seconds.
Orange Ginger Glazed Carrot Ribbons
- 2 pounds of fresh carrots, peeled and thinly sliced into ribbons
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the carrot ribbons and sauté until they start to soften, about 3-4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, soy sauce, grated ginger, and honey.
- Pour the sauce over the carrots and toss to coat evenly.
- Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until the carrots are tender-crisp and glazed.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the glazed carrot ribbons to a serving platter.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 150, Fat: 7g, Carbohydrates: 20g, Protein: 2g