Enjoy the delicious combination of earthy mushrooms and vibrant spinach in this easy-to-make Mushroom and Spinach Frittata. It’s a versatile dish that can be served for breakfast, brunch, or even a light dinner. The fluffy eggs, savory mushrooms, and tender spinach come together to create a delightful culinary experience.
Mushroom and Spinach Frittata
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or your choice)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms and sauté until golden brown.
- Add spinach to the skillet and cook until wilted. Remove from heat and let it cool slightly.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the mushroom and spinach mixture, then fold in the shredded cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the frittata is set and the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool for a few minutes, then slice and serve.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Information: (per serving) Calories: 220, Fat: 16g, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 14g