A savory delight filled with the earthy goodness of mushrooms and the mild sweetness of leeks, all wrapped in a buttery crust.
Mushroom and Leek Galette
- 1 pre-made pie crust
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Gruyère cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Prepare the pie crust on a baking sheet.
- In a skillet, sauté mushrooms and leeks until tender.
- Spread the mushroom and leek mixture over the pie crust.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information: (you can add nutritional details here if available)