A delightful Moroccan-inspired dish that brings together the warmth of spices with the tender goodness of cauliflower. Perfect as a side or a main for any occasion.
Moroccan Spiced Cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower florets with olive oil, cumin, smoked paprika, turmeric, cinnamon, coriander, ginger, salt, and pepper. Toss until the cauliflower is evenly coated.
- Spread the cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is golden brown and tender, tossing halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped cilantro before serving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Nutritional information per serving: Calories: 120, Fat: 8g, Carbohydrates: 10g, Fiber: 4g, Protein: 4g