Indulge in the rich flavors of the Mediterranean with these delectable Stuffed Tomatoes. Bursting with savory goodness, this dish is a culinary delight that will transport your taste buds to the sun-kissed shores of the Mediterranean.
Mediterranean Stuffed Tomatoes
- 6 large tomatoes
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds and pulp.
- In a bowl, combine feta cheese, Kalamata olives, basil, garlic, and pine nuts.
- Stuff each tomato with the mixture and place them in a baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the tomatoes are tender.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 180, Protein – 8g, Fat – 12g, Carbohydrates – 15g