Indulge in the rich flavors of the Mediterranean with this Feta and Olive Dip. It’s a crowd-pleaser that will elevate your entertaining game to a whole new level.
Mediterranean Feta and Olive Dip
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pita chips or sliced vegetables for serving
- In a food processor, combine feta cheese, olives, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- Pulse until the mixture is well combined but still slightly chunky.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and drizzle with fresh lemon juice.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Before serving, garnish with additional olives and a drizzle of olive oil if desired.
- Serve with pita chips or sliced vegetables and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes about 2 cups
Nutritional Information: (Per serving) Calories: 120, Fat: 10g, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 5g