The Maple Mustard Glazed Carrot Coins are a delightful combination of sweet and tangy flavors that complement the natural sweetness of carrots. This dish is a perfect addition to any meal, offering a vibrant and delicious side that is both easy to make and satisfying to eat.
Maple Mustard Glazed Carrot Coins
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced into coins
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the maple syrup, whole grain mustard, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the sliced carrots on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle the maple mustard mixture over the carrots, ensuring they are evenly coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the carrots are tender and slightly caramelized.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
- Serve the Maple Mustard Glazed Carrot Coins warm and enjoy!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 serving
Calories: 120 | Total Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 180mg | Total Carbohydrates: 14g | Dietary Fiber: 3g | Sugars: 8g | Protein: 1g | Vitamin A: 210% | Vitamin C: 10% | Calcium: 4% | Iron: 2%