Flavorful and zesty, these Lime Cilantro Black Bean Tacos are a delightful option for a quick and healthy meal.
Lime Cilantro Black Bean Tacos
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 small tortillas
- Optional toppings: avocado slices, salsa, shredded cheese, sour cream
- In a large mixing bowl, combine black beans, corn, diced bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Warm the tortillas in a skillet or microwave.
- Spoon the black bean mixture onto each tortilla. Add optional toppings if desired.
- Serve and enjoy these delightful Lime Cilantro Black Bean Tacos!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information: (Provide nutritional details here)