A delightful blend of zesty lemon and aromatic rosemary creates a mouthwatering experience with these Lemon Rosemary Baked Chicken Thighs. The perfect combination of flavors and simplicity makes it a go-to recipe for any occasion.
Lemon Rosemary Baked Chicken Thighs
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, minced garlic, chopped rosemary, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Brush the chicken thighs with the lemon rosemary mixture, ensuring they are well coated.
- Place the chicken thighs in a baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Optional: Broil for an additional 2-3 minutes for a crispy skin.
- Remove from the oven, let it rest for a few minutes, and serve hot.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 30-35 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 320, Protein: 22g, Carbohydrates: 2g, Fat: 25g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 110mg, Sodium: 350mg