Grilled to perfection, these Lemon Herb Grilled Vegetables are a delightful combination of fresh flavors.
Lemon Herb Grilled Vegetables
- – 2 zucchinis, sliced
- – 2 bell peppers, chopped
- – 1 red onion, sliced
- – 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- – 1/4 cup olive oil
- – Juice of 2 lemons
- – 2 cloves garlic, minced
- – 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- – Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place the sliced vegetables in a large bowl and coat them with the prepared marinade.
- Thread vegetables onto skewers or use a grill basket.
- Grill the vegetables for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are tender and have grill marks.
- Remove from the grill and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: (per serving) Calories: 150 | Fat: 9g | Carbohydrates: 15g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 3g